Wellington Wedding Photography Prices and Packages 2015 – 2016
All of our packages include
- Tim along with one assistant/second photographer, providing another view of your wedding day
- Advice on planning your wedding day, to help ensure things run smoothly
- No limit on locations or the number of photos taken (we provide between 300 and 600 images for most weddings, around 450 on average)
- High resolution digital images, without watermarks and ready to print, plus smaller versions suitable for Facebook, Twitter, email, etc, in a beautiful wooden presentation box
- Processing and enhancement of all images (which takes up to two days, see details at the bottom of this page), plus some creative processing or effects for up to ten images
- High resolution images are typically provided between two and four weeks after your wedding – no waiting for months for your photos!
- A sneak peak of your photos can be put on our blog and/or Facebook within five days of your wedding – often the next day
- All consultations both before and after your wedding
- Travel in the Wellington region, between the south coast and Upper Hutt city / Pukerua Bay. Travel fee for Martinborough / Kapiti is $100, Masterton is $200
- All prices include GST at 15%
NOTE: Wild Photography isn’t current accepting bookings. Please see this blog post for more information.
Full Coverage – $2999
This package covers the bride and (where practical) the groom getting ready, your ceremony, family photos, wedding party location photoshoot, and your reception until just after the first dance. This package is limited to eight hours of coverage.
Essentials – $2499
This package includes the bride getting ready, your ceremony, family photos, and wedding party photos. Reception coverage is not included. This package is limited to five hours of coverage.
Note: prices are subject to change at any time.
Extra coverage is available for an additional fee, please contact us for details. We can also provide another dedicated photographer in addition to the assistant/second photographer included in each package. Extended coverage is great for extra long or event packed wedding days, such as Indian, Cambodian, and Chinese weddings. Extra photographer subject to availability on your wedding day, please contact us to confirm.
You can add a beautiful Queensberry 14×10″ 20 page leather album to your package from $2000, with smaller parents copy albums available from $350. Upgrades to 18×10″ and 18×12″ albums are available. Wedding coffee table books are also available, from $1200, and proof books from $400. You can see an example album on our blog.
We’re happy to put together whatever package suits you, just give us a call and we can have a chat about what you’d like.
Image Processing and Retouching *
The processing included in all packages is enough for most couples, it will give you great looking images that are suitable to print and display in your home. It includes color, brightness, and image-wide corrections, plus up to 10 simple blink or head fixes, where such a fix is reasonably possible. It doesn’t include complex retouching work such as removing people, removing power lines, etc, though this is sometimes done at our discretion. If additional work or retouching is requested then charges will apply. Albums will have additional image processing and per-page color matching done at no charge, but complex work may be subject to additional charges.